ACE NextGen Pathfinder Awards
November 13 @ 10:00 am - November 14 @ 2:00 am
Nomination for Awards: Celebrating AAPI Small Business Heroes
Being an AAPI small business owner is hard in any year, and 2020-2021 may have been the hardest. A National ACE survey reported that 80% of AAPI small businesses experienced adverse effects due to COVID-19.
We hear you! We see your perseverance through all the hardships, and we want to celebrate you! Celebrate AAPI small businesses, the fabric of our local communities!
ACE NextGen is excited to partner with IW Group and Walmart to announce the inauguration of the Pathfinder Awards. The Pathfinder Awards will feature 20 AAPI-owned businesses, including five finalists, across the nation that:
- Have found ways to give back to the community,
- Creatively adapted to COVID-19 or showed strong resilience,
- Leading and trailblazing in their industry or American society at large.
We will feature entrepreneurs who exhibit ACE NextGen’s core values: generosity, authenticity, growth mindset, community-oriented, and humility.
Five finalist winners will be invited to the Pathfinder Awards Ceremony on November 13th, 2021, to be held on the Just Dreamin Cruise sailing from Marina Del Rey, California.
We are featuring 20 AAPI entrepreneurs’ nominees, with five finalist winners.
The five finalists will receive:
- (2) Free VIP Admission to Awards Ceremony
- Southwest round-trip ticket or $300 travel vouchers to Awards Ceremony
- Business and personal spotlight videos production by IW Group
- A feature on SparktheFuture in SPARK Podcast Season 4 with Joanne the Lola
- A feature on ACE NextGen and Joanne the Lola social media platforms
The Nomination deadline is September 19th, 2021.