- This event has passed.
NextGen DC Chapter Launch Party
June 15, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for the launch of the Washington DC chapter of ACE NextGen, the premier national network of Asian American and Pacific Islander millennial entrepreneurs. Come convene and connect with fellow Washington DC-based entrepreneurs!
We are excited to hear from two prolific speakers: Patrice Cleary, Owner of Purple Patch Restaurant, and Tim Hwang, Founder and CEO of FiscalNote.
6:30-8:00pm Dinner buffet and networking
FREE event if you sign up for ACE NextGen membership for a limited time discounted price $50 (regular membership fee is $100) – an event code will be provided upon registration
OR $25 without membership sign-up
Our membership gives you access to an exclusive directory of API entrepreneurs from all over the country and discounted or free access to most events!
1) Rebecca Lee, Communications Director at White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
2) John Victoria, CEO of Polianna
3) Ian So, CEO of Chicken & Rice Guys
4) Aerica Banks, Google
5) Soo Kyung Koo, Executive Director of International Leadership Foundation
6) Yoo Suk Jeong, Owner of Yuseki Ota Photography
7) Matt Ventura, Co-Founder of MetaLinkd
8) Isaac Hee Cheol Jeong, Co-Founder of MetaLinkd
9) Le Zhang, CEO of Squadle
10) Tristan Nguyen, CPA
11) Evelynn Bui Strumolo, Program Director at International Leadership Foundation
12) Andrew Strumolo, Business Development and Marketing Manager at Network Rail Consulting
13) JoAnna Chen
14) Chiling Tong, President and CEO of National ACE
15) Daniel Oliver, Vice President of Development of National ACE
16) Michael Tow, Tow-Arboleda Films
17) Tuyet Duong, General Counsel and Director of Business Development of DAWN
18) Jenn Rimbach, Access to Capital Business Development Specialist at MBDA
19) Daniel Luu, Software Engineer at Capital One
20) Christopher Saurus
21) George Mui, Senior Business Development Specialist at MBDA
22) Dave Loftus, Founder and CEO at Voice Technology Solutions
23) Carmela Villa
24) Montaign Gamino, Sr. Digital Project Manager at Interactive Strategies