- This event has passed.
ACE NextGen SoCal Social
June 3, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
ACE NextGen SoCal is excited to invite you to our first social event with Korean food and drinks on Thursday, June 3rd! As businesses begin to open again, we are looking forward to seeing your faces.
Tabs will be split among individual tables.
***NOTE: Attendees must be fully vaccinated at least 14 days before the event with proof of vaccination, or show a negative result for a PCR COVID test within 72 hours or rapid test within 24 hours.***
La Ddong Ggo
528 S Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90020
Koreatown, Wilshire Center
Thursday, June 3rd
I understand that by participating in the ACTIVITIES, all Participants consent to photographs and video/audio recordings taken by the ORGANIZATION during this ACTIVITIES to be used in any or all ACE NextGen publications, websites, advertisements, and social media.
BY SIGNING, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
While participating in the ACTIVITIES, “social distancing” and restaurant COVID-19 policy guidelines must be practiced and face coverings must be worn when possible to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19 during any activities. ACE NextGen will implement specific preventative measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19.
In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in ACTIVITIES. By attending ACTIVITIES, you agree that you do not fall into any of the following categories:
1. Individuals who currently or within the past 14 days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath;
2. Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past 14 days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
3. Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
Participants agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath) and, notify ACE NextGen SoCal Board if he/she experiences symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after attending any in-person activity during ACTIVITIES.
2. Monitor your health. If you are not feeling well please opt out of participating in the event.
3. Wear a facemask and social distance as required by the venue.
4. Sanitize or wash hands often.
5. Keep your areas clean in public or private spaces.
6. Refrain from sharing things.
7. Follow covid guidelines set by private and public spaces.